Your Ad Here

Misty Anderson



Appearance
Height: 5'7" (1.7m)
Weight: 120 lbs (54kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Build: Athletic
Ethnicity: White
Cup Size: C
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Measurements: 34-26-36" (86-66-91cm)
Kinky Attributes: Feet, Toys, Underwear

misty anderson

misty anderson

About My Show
Hey everyone, it's Misty Anderson here! I'm glad you found me and hope you'll stop by my room to say hello. I'm friendly, open-minded, and I love showing off on cam.

What Turns Me On
Which way is the wind blowing??? No seriously, I get turned on really easily... all the time in fact.

My Expertise
I have a banging ass and know how to use it. I'm also told I give great head. Come on in and see for yourself. I love doing close-up BJs on cam!



Rate this posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...