Your Ad Here

Andi Ashton

 live Video Chat With Andi Ashton 

Appearance
Height: 5'4" (1.63m)
Weight: 125 lbs (57kg)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Hazel
Build: Athletic
Ethnicity: White
Cup Size: B
Pubic Hair: Bald
Measurements: 34-28-38" (86-71-97cm)
Kinky Attributes: BDSM, Feet, Toys, Anal Penetration

Andi Ashton


andi ashton

About My Show
I'm Andi Ashton and I'm here to please you, tease you, and anything else that arouses you. Join me for some naughty showtime. I promise I'll be bad!

What Turns Me On
Girls, guys, sex, and toys! They all make a nice and naughty combination. I just can't get enough of it.

My Expertise
Being sexy. I know how to tease and please you. Join me for some fun and I'll show you how good I am being bad.

live Video Chat With Andi Ashton 

Rate this posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...