Your Ad Here

Lindy Lane



About My Show
In Private Chat: Stripping, Dirty Talking, Blow Job, Drool, Toys & Lots of orgasms for everyone ;) And In Exclusive Chat only: Roleplay, All kinds of Fetish shows including feet and SCH/Domination, Wardrobe Changes, Saying your name *NO ANAL EVER SORRY*

What Turns Me On
Intelligent conversation, Polite men who NEVER call me 'BB', all sorts of oral activities ;) candles, dancing, being worshiped as the goddess that I am :) I love wet, messy, noisy, & wild sex with boys & girls of all shapes, sizes & colors!

My Expertise
I'm a third level, chakra attuned, tantric sex all star...shazam! I can be a virgin, a whore, a ruthless dominatrix, or just a friend with benefits ;) I'm here to please & love to try new things so don't be afraid to ask.

lindy lanexxx

lindy lanexxx



Rate this posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...