Your Ad Here

Lupe Fuentes


Appearance
Height: 4'9" (1.45m)
Weight: 90 lbs (41kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Build: Petite
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Cup Size: C
Pubic Hair: Bald
Measurements: 30-24-30" (76-61-76cm)
Kinky Attributes: BDSM, Leather, Rubber, Feet, Toys, Anal Penetration, Underwear, Uniforms and Mask

lupe fuentes

lupe fuentes

About My Show
I'll let you into my personal world, your invited into my bedroom to get to know my tight little teen body ;-) I will make all your fantasies come true and will never say no. WATCH ME WITH TOYS, my Teen friends and HARDCORE with guys with HUGE COCKS!

What Turns Me On
I love sweet, honest, and generous men. I really like a guy who is funny, respectful, and sexual w/ a great smile. I love guys who take control of me sexually because i am so small, i am your little princess, mostly It TURNS ME ON to GET YOU OFF, again!

My Expertise
I am your ultimate girlfriend experience, I love to not only have sex, but I love to do things around the house for you too. Im very flexible and athletic. I am ALWAYS horny and Love to masturbate for you, imagine your BIG cock in my LITTLE PUSSY



Rate this posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...