Your Ad Here

Kinky Dirty Bitch Amica Bentley

Kinky Dirty Bitch Amica Bentley

Kinky Dirty Bitch Amica Bentley


About My Show
Sophisticated Sleaze with tight totally natural petite body & totally unshaven. Pierced nipples, incessant dirty talk, spanking, drooling, spitting spreading stretching fingers toys queening as standard! I do anything legal!

What Turns Me On
Responsive & chatty guys. PRIVATE: there is no hurry - I like to savour the moment * EXCLUSIVE: Cam2cam & phone, Very Personal Attention, RP & specific fetishes; farting & queefing on demand TURN OFFS: rudeness, begging & rushing

My Expertise
The real PSE with my dulcet tones & dirty mouth making YOU squirt! Dilation, Face Sitting, SPH, Cuckolding inc 2nd Hand Spunk RP, Real Time Dominatrix of 20 years



Rate this posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...