Your Ad Here

Helly Mae Hell Fire

Helly Mae Hell Fire

Helly Mae Hell Fire

About My Show
All show times are listed in Pacific Standard Time (PST). A virtual vamp that will devour you with my sexual appetite. Watch me dress up in sexy outfits, play out your dark fantasies & fetishes with me. I love deviants

What Turns Me On
Aside from tits, techno & tattoos... Ass worship, Boots, Discipline, Domination, Exhibitionism, Foot Fetish, Heels, Latex, Leather, Masturbation, Oral Fixation, Spanking, RolePlaying, Slave/Master, Spitting, Toys, Tickling, Verbal, Voyeurism

My Expertise
Role-playing games, fantasies, fetish, big tit worship, verbal, sph, foot domination, sissy training, financial domination, ass worshiping, cuckolding, oral sex training, dildo training, cross-dressing, ball busting



Rate this posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...