Your Ad Here

Busty Amber Brooks

Busty Amber Brooks

Busty Amber Brooks


About My Show
Here's YOUR Huge Boob XXX Model Amber Brooks! Latina, Black long hair, Green eyes, HUGE BOOBS 38I (augmented/fake). EXCLUSIVE ROOM ONLY ~ Cam2Cam, Erotic Talk, Audio, Toys, Full Nude! PREMIUM ROOM ~ Toys & Full Nude

What Turns Me On
I love a man who's a true "Gentleman" (there are so few around now a days). Can't stand freeloaders in my free chat, being rushed, orders being barked at me, time wasters, cheapness, & whiners. Nothing beats a GENEROUS man!

My Expertise
Published HUGE Boob Model...EXCLUSIVE ROOM ~ Toys ~ Erotic talk ~ AUDIO~ Cam2Cam ~ Full nude ~ Alpha Female ~ In Charge ~ EXCLUSIVE ROOM FOR ONE ON ONE! I only offer Toys & Full Nude in Premium.


Rate this posting:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...